No flour, sugar and casein
Add to food processor:
2 cups almond flour or ground nuts.
8 soft Pitted (first soak if dry)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Puree until it begins to stick together.
Pressing on a deep dish pie ceramics.
Note: No need to grease it. The crust will not stick
Add a small pot:
- 1.5 cups coconut milk
- 1.5 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar coconut (which has a low glycemic index)
- 20 drops vanilla liquid stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 to 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 to 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- Optional (for chai taste) 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
Simmer until sugar is just dissolved coconut.
4 teaspoon agar powder (not in the form of flakes, you can get in supplying oriental food restaurants: Chinese, Japanese, etc.)
beat vigorously agar powder for approximately one minute while being simmered.
Pour over crust. Refrigerate.
Do not stop reading: Buffalo Wings Crispy Cauliflower style without gluten
Spanish translation: team Lúcida life.