Water cress has the ability to help you lose weight because it contains fiber and minerals that give the body an ideal environment to begin the process to lose weight, plus the food contains a lot of water, which can also avoid retention liquid.
When the goal is to lose weight the first thing that is required is to change eating and exercise, then you can add ons that will help meet the target, they can be certain foods, teas etc. Having properties that help the body to burn fat, to satiate the body and remove toxins from other factors driving and gradual weight loss naturally.
Thus it may be lose weight healthily with this water cress, without opting for products sold on the market, which promise miracles but are not beneficial to health.
There are different plants, foods and products of nature that has properties that are ideal for infusions to lose weight, Among them is the watercress with which you can create an excellent complement to eliminate those extra kilos.
Watercress water to lose weight
Watercress is a vegetable rich in vitamins, fiber and minerals and a lot of slimming properties. The combination of fiber and water containing said plant It produces a satiety effect. It is noteworthy that watercress also has diuretic properties which allows combat fluid retention, a common problem in overweight people.
Do not stop reading: 5 Ways to avoid and eliminate fluid retention
It also has very low calories, which is why you can consume every day and the amount you want without fear of gaining weight. It can be eaten in soups, salads, juice or omelettes etc. Watercress include the daily diet is a great idea because this way the target much faster than previously thought will be achieved.
The composition of 100 g Watercress is:
- Calories: 20
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Water: 93 grams
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Sodium: 52 mg.
- Vitamin A: 4900 IU.
- Potassium: 282 mg.
- Vitamin C: 79 mg.
How to water cress to lose weight
Carry water cress is very simple, but must be done a day before drinking it because it needs watercress dip in water for several hours.
Water cress diet
- 1 liter of water.
- 30 g fresh watercress plant.
- Should be placed in a container cress with water and soak the plant overnight or at least 10 or 12 hours.
- Once ready this step water cress and is ready to start drinking it and enjoy its benefits.
- You should drink 4 to 5 tablespoons per day.
- It is also important to wash and disinfect cress before the water, since in this way the waste and bacteria containing deleted.
Water cress is ideal for weight loss, and helps cleanse the body, fights fluid retention, increases metabolism and burns fat, but you need to eat a balanced diet and an exercise routine, so the fat will remove accumulated in the body.
Do not stop reading: Water melon to lose weight and sleep better
Other benefits of eating watercress
This plant also has other properties that benefit health, some of them are: Watercress has antioxidant properties: Consume this vegetable can show off a young, smooth and soft skin.
Watercress has betacarotene:
This helps maintain excellent vision, so in addition to diet watercress is an excellent plant for eye care.
Watercress is able to prevent cancer: There is evidence that the person has consumed watercress less likely to develop cancer.
- Watercress is able to reduce blood pressureThanks to this plant is rich in potassium is able to control or reduce blood pressure.
- Watercress helps prevent the formation of kidney stones. This plant can remove gravel and stones that form in the kidneys.
- Water cress can prevent and fight colds and flu.
- Watercress can also be an ally in beauty treatments as it improves the appearance of hair and skin.
If you want to know more weight loss options, visit health.18
- Liquefied to cleanse the colon
- Carbs to Lose Weight
- Green foods to lose weight
Writing: Life Team Lúcida