When you think of salads, your mind probably conjures up an image of wilted iceberg lettuce, a few tomatoes sad, and some tasteless and watery dressing. But when done right, the salads can have the most delicious, healthy ingredients and even can burn body fat and speed up your metabolism to help you lose weight fast.
7 steps to make the perfect salad to burn body fat
This is a 7-step method actually tried to build the perfect ensalda to burn body fat.
- Get a really big bowl.
- Fill with vegetables (arugula, spinach, romaine lettuce, spring mix, endive, etc.)
- Add other vegetables (carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, celery, eggplant, onions, peppers, beets, etc.)
- Adds a healthy source of carbohydrates (berries, apples, peas, beans, quinoa, etc.)
- Add a source of animal protein (chicken, fish, beef, pork, lamb, etc. and is organic)
- Adds a source of healthy fat (organic eggs, low-fat organic cheese, yogurt, avocado, walnuts, almonds, etc.)
- Use a homemade dressing with apple cider vinegar, olive oil and seasonings.
It is very easy to make the perfect salad to burn body fat (One that probably even could end) and has less than 400 calories, and when you understand how to do it the right way, with delicious foods like those listed above, you will never feel deprived of food and learn to love the salads are also healthy, excellent for reducing diets because they will lower that unwanted belly at the same time.
Do you want to learn how to make delicious salads to burn fat? 3 recipes follow below because you do not you'll end up the delicious!
To burn body fat salad of beets and berries
Key fat burners:
Cranberries: In a study where a diet rich in blueberries some subjects were provided, had significantly less abdominal fat, lower cholesterol and insulin levels improved.
Almonds: A 2015 study published in the Journal of the American Heart Association, found that consuming 42 grams of almonds a day led to reduced fat mass belly.
Do not stop reading: Foods that make you fat hips
- 2 medium beets
- ½ teaspoon of olive oil
- 6 cups arugula
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup roasted almonds
- 3 tablespoons milk organic yogurt (low-fat) or you can opt for coconut yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup 100% pure
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Cut beets into small slices and steaming. Beets can be made up to 4 days ahead of time.
- Mix the arugula, sliced beets, strawberries, cranberries and almonds.
- Mix yogurt, Dijon mustard, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, maple syrup, shallot and poppy seed. Season to taste with salt / pepper.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates and dip with dressing.
Salad Kale fat burning
Fat burner key:
Kale: Loaded with 10 grams of fiber per serving, this leafy green keep you feeling full longer. In addition, it is high in vitamin K which helps regulate sugar levels in the blood.
For the dressing:
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar or vinegar apple cider
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- Teaspoon of salt
For the salad:
- 4 cups Kale / kale finely chopped (~ 1 bunch)
- 1½ cups finely chopped purple cabbage
- ¾ cup dried berries and / or tart cherries
- ½ cup edamame (immature soybean pods) shelled frozen, thawed
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds shelled
- ½ cup mung bean sprouts or other
- 2 Granny Smith apples finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Do not stop reading: Preparing a healthy tropical smoothie
- Combining well the oil, vinegar, garlic and salt in a jar with lid and shake well to blend. Set aside until ready to use.
- To make the salad, combine all remaining ingredients and pour ½ cup dressing (you can add more or less to taste) over the ingredients. Mix well, then add salt and pepper and serve.
To burn fat salad grilled salmon with apples
Fat burner key:
Salmon: research suggests that omega-3 fatty acids found in salmon, help build muscle and burn calories. A diet rich in omega-3 may also trigger the "off button" on the gene fat storage.
- 4 fillets of salmon, about ¼ pound each
- Olive oil spray
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil Exta
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 chopped scallions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Mixed vegetables
- 2 endives, finely cut, disposed core
- 2 fuji apples, chopped
- ⅓ cup walnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 120 degrees C.
- Spray baking sheet with olive oil. Place the salmon fillets evenly on the baking sheet. Spray up with olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake 20 minutes until ready. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- While the salmon is cooking, mix water, olive oil, mustard, maple syrup, chives and garlic in a small saucepan. Place over medium heat and simmer over low heat until thickened, about 1 minute. Season with salt and black pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix vegetables and endives. Cut the apples and mix into the bowl. If not eating immediately, place the apples with lemon juice. Divide the salad among four plates. Top with salmon and nuts. Drizzle with the sauce.