Easy to make and environmentally friendly
When cleaning the bathroom, kitchen or laundry certainly have expectations that must be met. We hope that mold, dirt, smell and all stains are removed, right? We especially want our clothes with a pleasant and fresh scent. Unfortunately, we are beginning to learn that manufacturers of commercial products are using abrasives, toxic chemicals in order to meet our expectations.
One of these products is indeed a traditional household cleaner: bleach or bleach. It may not be a surprise to you that the harmful side effects of chlorine have been known to consumers for decades. However, it remains one of the major poisons found in most homes.
The harmful effects of using chlorine
- Eye irritation
- Respiratory tract irritation
- Throat irritation
- Severe allergic reaction to skin contact
There is a more natural, safer alternative. Household bleach alternative.
Bleach or bleach alternative homemade
- 1 ½ cup 3% hydrogen peroxide
- ½ cup white vinegar or lemon juice
- gallon pure water to fill
- 10 drops of essential oil of lemon or lemon grass or lemon grass (optional / omitted if lemon juice is used)
No stop reading: 10 alternative uses for toothpaste.
Pour hydrogen peroxide, vinegar or lemon juice and essential oils to the gallon. Add water to fill. To stock.
- This is an alternative colorfast bleach.
- Add a cup of this alternative to the washer for a bright and soft clothes household bleach.
- It can be used in the bath tub, and toilet cleaning.
- There is no need to dilute.
- For stubborn stains, soak clothes in a bucket with this solution. You can also go with a spray directly on the stain before washing.
Spanish translation: team life Lúcida