Products for beautifying your smile line up in many quantities on the shelves of pharmacies these days. The problem? Many of these teeth whitening products contain chemicals that can be harmful to your health and ultimately can lead to erosion of tooth enamel.
Even a professional whitening done by a dentist can lead to painful sensitivity, and the methods used are not natural at all. However, do not lose hope: if you want a whiter and brighter smile, there is a natural and effective remedy that can once a week, and only need a few ingredients like baking soda and a lemon.
How to whiten teeth in 3 minutes with baking soda and lemon
You can naturally and inexpensively whiten teeth at home with just two simple ingredients, all natural and a toothbrush. You only need a few minutes and do it once a week. This is what you need:
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Juice of half a lemon or lime
- A new toothbrush
- Put a spoonful of baking soda in a small bowl and squeeze the half lemon juice (or half a lemon) on the top.
- The mixture effervesces as bicarbonate interacts with citric acid lemon juice.
- Once the effervescence subsides somewhat, take your toothbrush and the mixture stirred until a thick paste. If the paste is too liquid, add a pinch or two of sodium bicarbonate until the appropriate consistency is reached.
- Put the dough in the toothbrush and brushing teeth thoroughly, as would a regular toothpaste.
- Rinse your mouth with water, and you're done! That is all.
Do not stop reading: Effective Home Remedies to treat burns
Things to consider when whiten teeth with baking soda and lemon
- This natural remedy and natural whitening home should not be done more than once a week to avoid damaging the protective enamel covering the teeth.
- We recommend using a new and clean teeth the first time you try the brush method, and uses only that toothbrush specifically for this method of whitening, in other words, do not use it daily.
- If you do not have lemons or limes in hand, 1-2 tablespoons water can be replaced to create the whitening toothpaste.
- this treatment for people who wear braces are not recommended, as it may cause uneven whitening to be noticed once the braces are removed.
- The taste of the mixture whitening is acidic and a little strange, but the amount used for whitening is completely safe and non-toxic if accidentally swallow (although you may find the taste a little nauseating if you have to do) .
- After just one month of use (only four treatments) you should start to see results in the form of a whiter, brighter smile.
Lúcida research and writing of Life
Do not stop reading: Home Remedies to draw water ear