A wise nutrition is the best way to maintain a healthy cholesterol condition. For this would mean changing your lifestyle, know what foods to avoid and what to include. There are a lot of excellent food for that, and healthy juices They are a great way to help reduce cholestrol.
Cholesterol is a soft, waxy substance that is not soluble in water that our body produces to body needs. It is a fat-like substance (lipid) that is within our body tissues and blood plasma. For transport in the bloodstream, cholesterol is coated with a protein called lipoprotein.
Higher density proteins are called "good" HDL (high density lipoprotein) and lower density proteins are "bad", LDL (low density lipoprotein). But LDL is not really the "bad" cholesterol as its reputation says.
The "original LDL" in our body are good and necessary for the construction of cellular membranes, other parts of the cell, and a variety of hormones essential. This cholesterol ensures that babies are born exactly five fingers on each hand.
Free radical oxidation
The problems begin when free radicals enter our body oxidizes these LDL, turning them into "bad". Not the high level of cholesterol that is responsible for heart disease. Is inflammation (oxidation) of blood guilty. Research has revealed that half of heart patients had normal cholesterol levels at the time of the attack.
It is this "inflammation" and other factors that contribute to arterial plaque build up and harden the arteries, leading to heart attacks, strokes and aneurysms.
People with high and consistent intake of natural antioxidants, can maintain healthy cholesterol condition, since antioxidants help neutralize free radicals, preventing tissue damage.
Inflamed cholesterol symptoms
This condition is usually quiet and silent attacks when it is too late. Victims do not know their cholesterol is at an unhealthy level unless a blood test done. The buildup of plaque in the arteries caused by inflammation of blood cholesterol, will lead to hardening of the arteries.
Other conditions that may arise on this unsanitary environment of inflamed or oxidized cholesterol, are angina, diabetes, high blood pressure, and myocardial infarction.
Cholesterol causes inflamed
Many people still do not understand that this condition is actually an inflammation of the blood, in which blood cholesterol by free radicals, smoking or excessive consumption of trans fatty acids or triglycerides are oxidized. The higher the LDL cholesterol level, the greater the risk of oxidation, which led researchers to report that higher cholesterol = higher risk of heart disease.
Free radicals are the main culprit in the oxidation of cholesterols, inflaming them. They can not be avoided, as they are in the environment, especially if we live in urban areas.
Free radicals are formed rapidly in our daily lives citadina through stress, overwork and tired body, excess light pollution, water and air; through antibiotics, growth hormones in animal products, pesticides, herbicides, coffee, and many more.
Not only the existence of these harmful elements cause damage to the body, do not consume the necessary antioxidants, also it plays an important role.
5 Suggestions diet and lifestyle to lower cholesterol
A wise nutrition is the best way to maintain a healthy cholesterol condition. For this would mean changing your lifestyle, know what foods to avoid and what to include.
- For starters, exercise to remove some weight (but beware the excessive stressful exercise also contributes to the oxidation of cholesterol in the blood).
- Limits consumption of the wrong kind of fats, such as some vegetable oils (especially heated to high temperatures, such as when fried) and dairy products.
- Instead, eat more of the healing fats like those achieved from cold-pressed flax seeds, olive, coconut, grapeseed and sesame oils, just to name a few oils.
- Avoid fried foods due to trans fatty acids that accelerate the oxidation of healthy cholesterol. Eat fruits and vegetables not only fiber but also by the large amount of antioxidants and nutrients that help neutralize free radicals.
- It also increases the consumption of omega-3 found in the linseed oil, walnuts, avocado, olive oil, salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring, etc., (these last wild or bred fish organically). Omega 3 fatty acids are one of the best foods that help reduce cholesterol oxidation and inflammation.
Include in your diet, vitamin B12 found in fruits and green vegetables, wheat germ, beans, yogurt, and most fish. Vitamin E helps improve circulation and vitamin C, which also helps fight carcinogens (free radicals). Foods that are rich in antioxidants prevent the oxidation of cholesterol.
Other foods that you should include in your diet: bananas, avocados, prunes, raisins, mushrooms, blueberries, blackberries, lentils, yeast, algae, peanuts, onion, eggplant, sesame seeds, etc. Finally, quitting is very important.
There is a very healthy and effective way to support the fight to lower cholesterol and are healthy juices or green juices as popularly called. The following is a list of suggestions you can do with different types of fruits and vegetables in combination result in a medicinal drink that can include daily to lower cholesterol.
6 Healthy juice to lower cholesterol
Here are six examples of combinations for juices can support you in your task of lowering cholesterol oxidation and improve your clinical analysis. With these juices you must follow the guidelines and suggestions that we have listed above. Remember that nothing is magic, you must put your will and determination to achieve your health reaches optimum health and that means having to give up eating habits.
- 2 green apples + 6-8 sticks of celery + 1 cucumber - Extract the juice of all in the extractor and taken immediately
- 2 carrots 2 green apples + 08.10 + curly leaves / kale + a slice of lemon cabbage - Extract the juice of all in the extractor and taken immediately
- 1 grapefruit + 2 stalks celery + ¼ inch ½ lemon and ginger - Extract the juice of all in the extractor and taken immediately
- 2 green apples + 6 + 3 sticks of celery peppers + 1 slice of lemon - Extract the juice of all in the extractor and taken immediately
- 2 green apples + a bunch of spinach fennel + + 1 cup of broccoli + 1 slice of lemon - extract apple juice and lemon and blend with broccoli, fennel and spinach.
- 1 cup each: blueberry berries + + + strawberry raspberry + medium cucumber - cucumber juice extracted and liquefies berries.
Make your own combinations and discover that there are dozens of ways to make your juices to support your health!
Lúcida research and writing of Life