Making an Palanqueta of pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds and peanuts with brown sugar.
A typical Mexican sweet Sano.
- 100 g of seed raw pumpkin
- 50 grams of peanuts
- 50 grams of sesame seeds / sesame seeds without husks
- 3 Piloncillos / black Honey / Chancaca / Raspadura
- 1/2 liter of water
1. piloncillos water are placed one night before in a container, so that disuevan.
2. The next day this liquid obtained strain and put the fire in a stainless steel pot.
3. Pumpkin seeds and peanuts are roasted (oil) and separated into a glass container.
4. After the sesame seeds are roasted.
5. When honey has a thicker consistency ball point, (this is that, if in a glass of water put a drop of honey and if a hard lump is made, is now ready) will add the seeds and integrate the entire mixture.
6. The extend onto waxed paper, the thickness and shape you want.
7. Allow to cool.
Another option is adding honey about to rock:
1 cup almonds
1 cup cashews
3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
2/3 cup dried cranberries
Do not stop reading: Spaghetti with creamy pepper sauce and onion