Honey has great natural resources very beneficial to humans. And it is that something so natural, it must be good. It is not only one of the richest natural sweeteners exist, but many home remedies to relieve various discomforts are made with honey.
Properties of honey
- Natural honey is composed of minerals such as sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, manganese, copper, phosphorus, zinc, selenium, vitamins A, C and B complex. It has nutritional and healing properties known since ancient times.
- Moreover, honey can sweeten up to 25 times more than sugar, it is also easily digestible.
- Honey as a remedy is antibiotic, cure rickets, scurvy, anemia, inflammation of the intestine, dropsy, constipation, rheumatism, headaches and dizziness. It is the best sugar accept the kidneys.
- It is considered tonic and relaxing to promote absorption of tryptophan, a precursor substance of serotonin, inducing sleep. Therefore, honey combats insomnia.
- It represents an excellent carbohydrate source, so it is considered a highly energetic food. also it functions as a powerful cell regenerator.
- It is considered a reconstituyente brain for its content sodium, iron and phosphorus, essential for the proper maintenance of the nervous system.
- Regular intake of honey improves assimilation of other foods to be very digestive. Their softeners and antiseptic propertiess, make it an excellent aid in the treatment of flu, sore throat and muscle aches.
home remedies with honey
Because the properties of honey and its natural resources that can help the body protect or fight a series of health problems, It is a product used for many years, especially when we talk about pure honey.
Boiled, simmered, 1 small onion, 2 cloves garlic and half a liter of royal jelly, for 30 minutes. Cool the cooked and then add honey. Alternate preparation 1 tablespoon and 1 tablespoon honey every two hours.
Do not stop reading: If you have hypothyroidism and overweight this is the way to lower it
Combine half a cup of honey with half a cup of grapefruit and crushed ice. Take time before attending a party to mitigate, in part, the effects of ingested alcohol.
Mix 2 teaspoons vinegar with 2 honey in a cup of water. Take a quarter cup before bedtime. The properties of honey can help reconcile sleepy in a few minutes.
Treat minor burns
Place 2 or 3 tablespoons of honey on the burn which will provide quick relief from pain and itching.
Boil lemon into water over it for 10 minutes or until crust is tender. Cut in half and extract the juice. Place lemon juice in a glass. Add 2 tablespoons honey. Take 1 teaspoon every 4 hours.
Ulcers, stomach and duodenum
Take a teaspoon of honey, fasting, daily, one hour before breakfast slowly swallows honey after being diluted in the mouth. This is a very effective remedy that uses the medicinal properties of honey to treat ulcers.
intestinal disorders or diarrhea
Dissolve honey in a jar with water and drink as a daily beverage. It acts efficiently as antiseptic intestinal flora, especially if it is infants.
Colitis and constipation
Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of honey as a sweetener in 200 grams of any food which will help control the activity of the intestines. Thanks to the presence of levulose and dextrose in honey you can effectively treat the condition of hemorrhoids.
Take 1 teaspoon of honey, six times a day, it will provide peace and quiet. You can add a glass of milk to rest easier.
Do not stop reading: 5 amazing benefits of consuming Aloe Vera fasting
Boil sage leaves en1 30 liter of water for 10 minutes and then sweetened with a teaspoon of honey. Take three cups a day. The properties of honey can help treat skin yellowing, known as jaundice, can help regenerate skin cells.
Honey bee meals
Honey has high levels of monosaccharides, fructose and glucose, containing about 70 to 80 percent sugar, which gives sweet taste - minerals and water are the balance of their composition.
So while still sugar, it has a slow rate of release of glucose, helping to prevent starvation (hunger gives when blood sugar drops suddenly). So include it in your recipes means you will not go hungry later. Use it in:
- In smoothies and fruit water - sweetened with a little honey if you want a sweeter touch your smoothies.
- Healthy peanut butter - instead of sugar, add a touch of honey to your homemade peanut butter.
- Sugar craving - a teaspoon taken during your worst cravings for sugar = problem solved.
- Salad dressing - make your own salad dressing with herbs, lemon, salt and vinegar. Add honey to thicken and give a touch of sweetness to your dressing.
- Caramel sauce - 1 can coconut milk, 1/2 cup honey, 1 tablespoon organic butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla and a pinch of salt
- Homemade chocolate - simply replace sugar with honey for a more exotic and healthy touch.
- Prepare your immune tonic - strengthens your immune s ystem preparing a combination of hot ginger and honey.
Writing: Life Lúcida