These are questions that maybe you've ever done, or maybe not. These are questions that really invite us to rethink our current reality, and help us position ourselves at a point, perhaps live in a hurry, we have not done, and that can bring us clues to redirect our path and free our minds, if we needed.
50 Questions that would help you to free your mind
These questions have no right or wrong answers, because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer. insurance will help you free your mind. Read them, ask yourself and reflect.
1. How old would you be if you did not know how old are you?
2. What is worse, failing or never have tried?
3. If life is so short, why do so many things we do not like, and why we like them so much that we do?
4. When all is said and done, will you have said more than you've done?
5. What is the thing you most like to change about the world?
6. If happiness was equated to money, what kind of work would make you rich?
7. Are you really doing what you want, or you just settle with what you do?
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
9. To what extent have you actually controlled the course of life you have taken?
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
11. You're having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours without knowing it is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
12. If you could offer a newborn child only advice, what would it be?
Do not stop reading: Steve Jobs and a wonderful reflection of life.
13. Infringirías the law to save a loved one?
14. Have you ever seen madness that later saw creativity?
fifteen. What's that you know you do differently from other people?
16. How come the things that make you happy do not make everyone happy?
17. What is the thing you have not done that you really want to do? What's stopping you?
18. Are you holding on to something you have to let go?
19. If you had to move to another state or country Where would you move and why?
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really think makes the elevator go faster?
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful fool?
22. Why thou art, thou?
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
24. What is worse, when a good friend goes away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
25. What are you thankful?
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
27. Can we know the truth without question first?
28. Your worst fear has come true?
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
30. What is your happiest memory of childhood? What makes it so special?
31. At what point in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
32. If not now, then when?
33. If you have not yet succeeded, do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, they did not talk about anything, and you left with the feeling that you end up having the best conversation you've never had?
Do not stop reading: Cup and coffee - I count to reflect.
35. Why do religions that support love has caused many wars?
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what it is good and what is bad?
37. If you had just won a million dollars, you leave your job?
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work to do you really enjoy?
39. Do you feel you've lived this day a hundred times before?
40. When was the last time you walked into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea in which you believed strongly?
41. If you knew that everyone you know were to die tomorrow, who would you would you visit today?
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why we are always having so afraid to commit?
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody judges you?
47. When was the last time you percataste sound of your own breathing?
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
49. In five years, do you remember what you did yesterday? And the day before that?
50. You are making decisions at this time. The question is: Are you doing it for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
Life writing Lúcida