Smoker's lungs are the most affected and lungs play a vital role in saving mechanism life. Clean lungs of a smoker It is essential to detox and get a healthy life.
Apparently smoking is a bad habit that affects your health and the health of people around you. Studies show people who quit smoking have traces of lung damage even after several years. The lungs in our body are designed for gas exchange known as oxygen and carbon dioxide. When you take toxic gases, your lungs are damaged badly. It is imperative to know the steps to clean lungs. Clean lungs of smokers can do some effective ways.
A certain amount of lung damage is prevalent throughout the world, even if you are not a smoker. There are a number of ways in which the lungs are poisoned. Industrial pollution, passive smoking, etc.
Many long-term smokers have grappled with bronchitis or persistent cough. The best thing a smoker can do is quit. However, if you are not willing to leave this unhealthy habit, you can at least try to clean your lungs. This also applies for those of us who, without being direct or passive smoking, we want to give our lungs better quality of life.
Do not stop reading: 5 foods you should remove if you suffer from thyroid
Foods that help to clean lungs
Clean lungs occasionally can pave the way for a better life and this can be done following certain simple ways, including food.
Eat plenty of onions, garlic, ginger and turmeric. All these ingredients are great preventive against malignant diseases. However, turmeric has antibacterial, antiviral and anticancer properties. Also it contains a large amount of omega 3 fatty acids and its use is recommended regularly.
Turmeric to clean lungs
- 1 kg of onions
- 1 liter of water
- 400 grams of unrefined / organic sugar / brown sugar / sucanar / raspadura
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- small fresh root ginger, peeled and
- Put the sugar in the water and place this mixture on fire.
- Add the onion, which must be peeled and cut into quarters-ginger powder and turmeric. When the mixture begins to boil reduce heat.
- Cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- When you finished cooking, casting the resulting mixture and transferring it in a glass jar.
- After the mixture is cooled, placed the jar in the refrigerator.
- You should consume two tablespoons of this remedy in the morning on an empty stomach and in the afternoon two hours before dinner.
Life writing Lúcida
Do not stop reading: How to choose the right mattress if you suffer from scoliosis?