Parasites are organisms that live in or on another organism and benefits expense deriving nutrients to the body where they are housed. Parasites can damage the body by feeding essential nutrients.
What they are and live as parasites in the body
These organisms proliferate in the intestines but can be found throughout the body. Y There are a number of symptoms of the presence of these parasites in the body that can be helpful to start a good treatment time to eradicate definitively.
Parasites are different in shape, where some of them feed on what you consume, therefore it is very likely that one of the symptoms is the almost constant presence of hunger, some other parasites feed on red blood cells causing anemia.
Parasites can be made in the contaminated water or food among other possible routes of infection. 3.5 trillion people are infected with some form of parasites according to WHO (World Health Organization). Some of them are easily treated, but others require more complex methods to eradicate them.
How to detect the presence of parasites
The stool test is the most effective and relevant to determine the presence of parasites in the body method. Before the test for parasites, consultation with the doctor, and can evaluate the whole picture in general to determine which are the best steps to take.
Do not stop reading: Benefits of prunes to treat constipation
Symptoms of parasites
These are the most important signs and symptoms of the presence of parasites in the gut and other body parts.
- Disorders such as enuresis, Sleep disturbance and clenching during sleep along with bouts of insomnia.
- Skin problems such as ulcers, rash, dry skin and eczema, urticaria and papular lesions.
- Frequent fatigue, apathy, depression, exhaustion.
- irritable bowel or IBS is a common symptom of the presence of intestinal parasites.
- muscle cramps, pain in the navel, joint pain, muscle pain, joint problems and muscle, arthritic pain, numbness in hands and feet.
- Abdominal problems are common to damage of the intestinal mucosa caused by the presence of parasites.
- reproductive problems, urinary tract infections, fluid retention, menstrual problems, prostate problems, fibroids and cysts.
- Anemia is usually caused by iron deficiency and one of the most obvious signs of the presence of parasites in the body.
- Weight loss and problems such as uncontrollable hunger, long-standing obesity, also the inability to lose or gain weight.
- Anxiety and mood problems such as anxiety, depression, nervousness, mood swings, memory loss, anxiety.
How to remove parasites
There are a number of tips and treatments to get rid of parasites, one of which is to avoid eating sugar and everything turns into sugar and processed foods.
Do not stop reading: How to reverse hair loss
One way to eliminate them, but not very powerful, is the consumption of high-fiber foods, because this is not good for parasites.
Moreover, consumption of berries, coconut oil, pumpkin seed, aloe vera, papaya, ginger, gentian root, pineapple, kale and Granada seeds are very effective in fighting parasites. He use of a powerful mixture to clean the body of parasites can also result as a very effective alternative treatment.
Writing: Life Team Lúcida