Unknowingly, hundreds of millions of people are exposed to toxic mold daily through touch, breathing or swallowing, and not even know it. Mold is silent, changing and threatening our well-being. It can grow behind walls, under floors and even makes its home in our food. What you may not realize is that, mold poisoning can make you sick and in some cases even be fatal.
Health impacts of mold poisoning
People often underestimate the paralyzing effects that mold has on our bodies. If mold growth is not treated, it can overload and break down the immune system. When someone suffers from toxicity mold, it is often synonymous with confusion and frustration trying to figure out the cause of his illness.
Mold attacks your development and health
Some molds release mycotoxins which are known as difficult poisonous chemicals, invisible, but not impossible to kill. These mycotoxins are at home in its surroundings, filling toxicity has everything from furniture to clothes. These biotoxins travel through the body, joints, nervous system, and more. They change the way you think, what you feel, and even how long you live.
In addition to mycotoxins, mold also generates irritants and allergens that trigger reactions often related to a person's sensitivity. For example, studies show that 25-28% of Americans are genetically predisposed to have problems with water damaged buildings.
14 warning signs of mold poisoning
Chronic poisoning mold misdiagnosed several times because of its set of symptoms that resemble other diseases and syndromes. It is usually confused and grouped with Lyme disease, celiac disease, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and more.
Research shows that exposure and poisoning mold can cause:
- neurocognitive problems
- brain fog / Confusion / Memory loss
- Mood problems
- Sleeping problems
- autoimmune problems
- inflammatory problems
- Joint pain
- Gastrointestinal / food sensitivity problems
- Weight fluctuations
- Numbness and tingling
- Blurry vision
- Sensitivity to light
Do not stop reading: What is fibromyalgia and how to treat
If you have a compromised immune system, certain infectious diseases opportunistic mold can also affect the lungs, skin, eyes and more.
Where mold is hidden
Mold flourishes in moist areas and poorly ventilated. Sometimes it starts with a plumbing problem, a leak in the roof or the consequences of a flood. Wherever water runs, the mold can develop unexpectedly behind drywall, under carpets, wood and construction materials poor.
In addition, air conditioning systems and heating dirty, collect dust and moisture, so they are perfect for mold growth, even if you do not have leaks.
Surprisingly, mold is not only happy to multiply in damp, dark places. Some of the more resistant strains grow in dry, arid climates.
Aside from the mold in the environment, there are also mold on food. Foods that are higher in the mold mycotoxins are grains, nuts, chocolate, coffee and wine. If you are sensitive to mold in your environment, it is more likely to be vulnerable to mold or yeast in food.
Mold is a part of the total environmental burden you put on your body. we are daily exposed to pesticides, solvents, chemicals, various bacteria and viruses. So many things can happen to our bodies when our environments are not optimal, which makes us weak. If you are looking for high performance, high energy and high concentration, eliminate exposure to toxic mold it is critical.
What to do
General medical community is not fully aware of the effects and symptoms of mold poisoning. Although talks and research around the issue are growing and increasingly is being given more media coverage. If you suspect mold can be a problem for you, being informed it is the first step to tackle the mold. The good news is that, once removed the threat of mold, your body will probably respond with a protocol recovery and return to normal.
Do not stop reading 11 Ways to have a healthy breakfast
While knowledge about mold grows, so do the resources, see the following:
Mold test in your environment
The most commonly used test is the ERMI (Environmental Index Relative Moldiness), initially developed by the EPA. Take samples of your office, home and wherever you spend time. Test your space before doing anything; Mold spores can worsen disturbing situation.
Go to a professional expert in mold removal
If the test is positive, you work with a professional to identify all sources of mold in your space and find where moisture is trapped. Also you need to use a drying system. After repairing leaks, clearing the air exchange and mold removal, you have to try once again to ensure that all spores are absent.
Find the right doctor
Looking for a trained or familiar with mold disease doctor. Your body will go through a detoxification process.
Support your body
Avoid foods or feeding containing yeast, mold and mildew as carbohydrates and sugars. You can take supplements that help in the recovery and elimination of toxins such as glutathione, activated carbon and products that help rebuild and restore your mitochondria.
Moldy see the film, a comprehensive document covering diagnosis, treatment, experiences and resources directly from patients, the best experts in the world mold, medical professionals and contractors.
Whether you're experiencing minor to major immune responses, contact with toxic mold always has a biological cost. Our bodies respond to our environment and by removing toxins, can release their biological resources to do something else in life.
Life writing Lúcida