Psychological disorders are diagnosed worldwide, especially in developed countries; They are a set of symptoms and behaviors for which, first you have genetic predisposition.
Because the symptoms of psychological distress, They can occur at any age due factors and external stimuli, we present below the risk factors that predispose you to suffer them:
Risk factors for psychological disorders
- Genetic predisposition: the genes encoding the suffering of a psychological disorder are transmitted from one generation to the third degree of consanguinity, and manifest at any age, whether child or adult.
- psychological triggersDuring the life of the child or adult, there are usually one or more events that can be disruptive and that can trigger a psychological disorder.
- Stress: everyday life, conflicts at work, road traffic, problems with your partner and other aspects of your day that you may find in stressful situations cause nerve damage that can trigger a psychological disorder.
- Frustration: It is a state that many of us suffer disability diligently to solve a problem of everyday life; also it happens when the problem is not resolved in the manner as desired. When the amount of frustrating situations, you can be exposed to suffer a psychological problem.
- Loss of loved ones: there are not many alternatives when you have suffered the loss of a loved one; either violently or disease. If you come to prolong the grieving the loss, you can develop emotional problems.
10 of the most common psychological disorders
We present below 10 common psychological disorders, by the above factors may have adults or children, either by some external risk factor, inherited or both:
They are classified as a group of symptoms and behaviors seen in children who have been diagnosed with this disorder. It is that children and young people affected are isolated and create an inner world where few people can access. There are variants of the disorder and varying degrees of it: there are completely isolated from the world children and others who come into contact with reality at times. In another variant, the person has an indifferent behavior socially, having episodes of isolation. It should be noted that there is no test or examination carried out for the diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder; it has only been listed by neurologists found changes in brain activity.
Attention Deficit Disorder Hyperactivity
Recent research has indicated that although brain scans of children and adults with attention deficit disorder are completely normal, cognitively It has to exist disordered brain activity, children with hyperactivity have difficulty concentrating on one thing; constantly distracted, generated a lot of restless behavior disorder called Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
Oppositional Defiant Disorder
It's about a children with behavior denial and opposition to rules and orders of adults. do not adapt easily to school rules or any place where they go, tend to have conflicts with other children and aggressive behavior with others, propose challenges to other people and children, they never agree to the rules and disobeying very often, even though the psychological disorder is described, there is no evidence or tests that can be done to determine whether or not there only has been associated with other disorders, often in attention deficit with or without hyperactivity des autism spectrum.
Do not stop reading: Laughter are natural painkillers
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
It is a disorder where combine constant thoughts (obsessions) and repetitive actions (compulsions) that a person does believe that behavior gives you control of obsession. People with the disorder have fixed fixations thoughts and focus on one subject for a lot of hours and days, go on to develop exaggerated behaviors such as hand washing, bathing several times a day, thinking all the time in the same situation, talk on the same subject over and over again and in general the disorder, although it is diagnosable by a psychiatrist is one of the most common disorders that exist and quite contrary to those who can create any can reach autism.
Today it is the most widespread disorder and is the subject of recent studies that determine that This disorder can cause the person to destroy self, developing addictions, overeating, consuming coffee and other stimulants to keep anxiety at bay, this condition has also been linked to depression and obsessive compulsive disorder, so Most disorders are related to anxiety, Panic attacks are common in this disorder (time when anxiety has peaked and will begin to manifest a set of physiological symptoms such as tachycardia, crying, palpitations and others.
Surely You've heard about anorexia and bulimia, are conditions or behaviors that do not allow people to feed themselves emotionally because they always feel fat, so eat almost anything or nothing to stay in "line". The end of anorexia is bulimia, a condition in which a person begins to overeating and then causes vomiting to prevent weight gain in this means that this disorder can be combined with obsessive disorders.
Is a disorder with a set of symptoms that can lead a person to have a changing mood suddenly, in a moment, they are very happy and depressed a few minutes, It is an emotional state that behavior contrasts with another in a few minutes or a few hours, in other words there are conflicting behaviors. There are no ways to detect through tests or examinations bipolar disorder. To diagnose this disorder based on clinical history and you can usually diagnosed after age 25.
When sleep problems occur frequently and persistently, they can negatively impact on our lives, both at rest and in operation cotidiano.Los disorders dreams, believe it or not they are related to anxiety disorders, among which we can mention insomnia, difficulty sleeping, sleep apnea, sleep wake up and not be able to return to, waking up scared for no reason, are symptoms related to sleep disorders. It is very important to control anxiety, there is nothing worse than being tired or sleepy and can not sleep, some medical examinations and tests exist to manage sleep.
It is a set of symptoms that trigger panic attacks that occur by excessive fear of different situations, death, serious illness. Fear is irrational and can only be handled with treatment alternatives, to calm the panic, there are technical and natural alternatives that will raise you later.
Do not stop reading: The perception of reality - Optical Illusions
Are disorders that relate to the personality and among the most common we found, we can mention to: the borderline personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder usually are people with aggressive and impulsive personality, They are a few friends and have a tendency to commit crimes without having any remorse. Personality disorders are a set of features present linked to many other disorders, so these disorders tend to relate it with attention deficit disorder and obsessive compulsive disorders.
Diets and alternative treatments for psychological disorders
Throughout the article we've made a brief summary of each of the 10 most common psychological disorders, it is clear that many of these disorders are based both external risk factors like heredity and also we show you how each of these disorders interact with each other.
Therefore and treatment alternatives are based on the same principles, Here is a list of recommendations and alternative treatments that may help you, a friend or family member in addition to receiving psychotherapy:
1. Diets low in sugar, without chemical additives and without preservatives, food should be eaten few portions of sugar and salt, besides reducing sweets because they either alter brain chemistry worsening the disorder must be replaced very seasoned, salty and sweet foods for fruits and vegetables of all kinds, as well as portions enough protein or white meat. You can read for more information, our article: Diet Detox 10 days of sugar, it will find ways to do without sugar daily.
2. Preparation of relaxing herbal teas numerous relaxing and influence on improving the emotional state of the people you mention some: valerian, orange blossom, passionflower, linden tea, peppermint, spearmint, Jamaica flower water and lemon balm. Lemon balm is a plant having relaxing effects and has the property of stabilizing the central nervous system, so always, herbal teas and natural drops will always be alternatives for children and adults with these disorders.
3. To learn techniques autorelajación, and applying acupuncture, these alternative therapies help modify the most relaxing and peaceful making behaviors. The principle of therapy is that controls each condition or disorders are generated within the human being.
4. Another alternative treatment besides behavioral therapies are neurofeedback protocols, where alternative technique does not consume any drugs or children to adults, it is a computerized machine connected to electrodes that shape behaviors, promote concentration and brain oxygenation and relaxation.
Life writing Lúcida