There is a new trend is emerging and can change the way we drink coffee. Instead of cream and sugar normal, many people are adding butter to coffee.
For most people, put butter in the coffee sounds skeptical and verges on the dangerous, but not all butters are bad. In this case, there is only one type of butter you should put in your coffee: butter derived from animal free grazing.
Most cows are fed corn or soybeans. It is cheap and plentiful, but the cows are not supposed to be eating that- can not even digest milk apropiadamente- and produce the types of fats you do not want in your body.
Grass-fed cows, on the other hand commonly produce the best milk, and butter made from these cows is just as good. Here are five reasons why you should put this kind of butter in coffee.
Why is it good to butter coffee
1. Only grass-fed butter has the right fats that regulate cholesterol, do not add. The product of animal grass fed butter has the best ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 (reducing body fat) and is a good source of vitamin K, both of which, according to studies, reduces risk of heart disease.
2. Provides healthy fats brain and body to create the cell walls (membranes) and hormones. The short chain fatty acid butyrate, which was once considered bad, has been linked to the prevention of neurodegenerative diseases, increased energy expenditure and is also anti-inflammatory, and prevention of future heart disease.
Do not stop reading: 5 easy ways to increase energy and physical performance
3. Drink it puts your body into fat burning routine all day. CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), found in this type of butter has been shown to reduce body fat mass, especially in overweight.
4. This coffee, originally called coffee "Bulletproof" will energize, and increased cognitive function that you can literally feel when comes in about six hours, and without the crash. Healthier fats mixed with coconut oil, this amplified drink will help produce ketones, which are created when your body creates energy from fat instead of carbohydrates.
5. Two tablespoons of butter in your coffee is all you need to replace a full breakfast meal (not every day), making this a quick alternative for people on their way to their activities. Providing your body with essential fats and calories, it is a mixture of higher performance than a source of carbohydrates like oatmeal.
When mixed with coffee, what you get is the most pleasantly creamy drink that will energize your body. Always use high quality ingredients, organic coffee beans, organic butter and organic coconut oil, so you are sure your body is getting the healthiest food free of toxins and preservatives.
Preparing a coffee Bulletproof
What you need:
- Organic coffee bean quality
- organic butter (never use salted butter or light) animal product free grazing - (in any way use margarine); or you can use Ghee / clarified butter
- Coconut oil cold pressed. Coconut oil promotes high energy, fat loss, and brain function. It will make you feel better. It also makes the coffee has a better mouth feel, but coffee with butter just okay too.
- Powerful blender
Do not stop reading: Bisquets healthy onion with coconut flour
- Prepare 1 cup (08.12 oz) of coffee with boiling filtered water and 2 1/2 heaping tablespoons of freshly ground grain (or already ground but good quality).
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of unsalted butter or ghee
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil extraction cold
- Mix everything in a blender for 20-30 seconds until foamy like a coffee with frothy milk
If you want a little taste, always use Stevia.
Some facts you have to take into account if you want to incorporate this drink into your diet:
If you use this drink as a regular substitute for some of your meals, then you will reduce the burden of all nutrients from your diet. Do not do it as something constant and vary your healthy eating every day.
If you are someone wears a diet high in carbohydrates, coffee maybe this is not for you, or Debas reduce them. All without excess and measure gives the best results.
Research and Writing: Life Lúcida