Walking is one of the easiest and most effective exercises. Walking can also help improve the health and tone muscles while losing weight. However, only a few are aware that the walking to lose weight possible, it can help you lose half a kilo or more per week, and up to 9 kilos in 5 months without specific diet regimen or other training. You want to know more? Do not let read the information below.
This is exactly the time you have to walk to lose weight
Walking can also help improve the health and tone muscles while losing weight. However, you need to know some important principles about walking in order to lose weight this way.
First, two factors determine the number of calories burned during walking, where you walk, and your body weight. For example, if you walk at an average speed of 6.5 miles per hour, you can burn 400 calories in 1 hour, then 4.5 kms. more will help you lose extra 300 calories.
If you make a daily plan and you use pedometer to help you when you walk, you can get remarkable results.
Pedometer or wrist strap helps control the daily exercises, as well as increasing the chances of achieving the desired effects. Take him near the hips, not heavy, but count the steps you've done during the day.
In this way, you will know exactly how many more steps need to do to lose weight.
Therefore, if you do 7,000 steps a day and still do not lose weight, you can mathematically solve the problem and find out how to add mileage according to a number of calories you should burn.
Do not stop reading: Banana Diet for Weight Loss
Most people should do 2,000 steps in 1.60 kms. to burn calories, usually 100 calories are burned in 1.60 kms. The pedometer will count your steps and determine how many calories you burn and how much more is needed. This is explained below:
- 1.60 kms = 2,000 steps and 100 calories burned
- 1/2 kilo - 3,500 calories
- Loss of 1/2 kilo of weight per week = 500 calories a day
- 10,000 steps a day will help you lose half a kilo a week
Tips to reach 2,000 steps
However, you can start slowly and then increase the number of steps. The following tips will help you reach 2,000 steps:
- Do not use a taxi or bus, go on foot
- You can walk with your children to school
- Park the car away from the place where you go
- You can walk to your home or work, or get off the bus halfway
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator
- Some pedometers say the number of lost kilos and a number of calories burned, which also can stimulate you. If possible, buy a good quality pedometer will record all the steps and calories burned all, in order to control your achievements, and promote the process of weight loss.
Make the routine of walking to lose weight more interesting
- You must listen to your favorite music, which will motivate you to keep walking.
- You must change the routine and walk in different parks, areas and neighborhoods.
- Invite a friend to accompany you to walk once or twice a week, in order to avoid it becoming a boring daily task.
- You must constantly change the track and enjoy new places to walk. This will be an interesting journey walking in nature.
- When it's cold, you can buy a treadmill and watch a movie or TV series while walking
Do not stop reading: Tips for reducing insulin resistance to lose abdominal fat
Although we all know how to walk, some tips on style will boost the effects of exercise.
Thus, when you go out walking for weight loss, go with head high, focus your eyes 30 meters forward, tighten the abdomen in the same direction with the spine, and tighten the buttocks. In this way, you will improve drastically effects.
When it comes to how much is enough, you may initially consult your doctor, who can tell if your body is healthy for this exercise, and will advise you on how much is needed, but not more than enough.
First, walk three times a week for 15-20 minutes, then gradually increase the routine. The optimum condition is to be able to walk 30-60 minutes every day of the week. This way, you will use the walk to get amazing effects in a completely natural way and without any strict diets.