Broccoli is an inexhaustible source of nutrients that can be included in the reducing diets for various reasons. Benefits digestion, cardiovascular system and immune system, and has anti-inflammatory properties and even prevent cancer. In addition, broccoli is low in sodium and calories, about 31 calories per serving. It is also a vegetable fat which makes it ideal for preparing special dishes for reducing diets.
Benefits of broccoli in the diet
This green vegetable is one of those super foods richest in the world. In addition to the benefits of broccoli it is delicious in any way to prepare in reducing diet. Either raw in salads (which is where you make better use of their properties), either steamed, baked, broccoli soup or stew, broccoli will always be a favorite for all food. It is rich and nutritious and is one of the foods you can not miss in your diet, either in reducing diets or an ordinary diet.
This time we will prepare our broccoli baked in a crisp on the palate plate. As mentioned, nothing is better than to eat our food raw to take advantage of all its nutrients, but this time, fiber Broccoli is also high nutritional value for our body and one of the main reasons that can be included in the reducing diets. In addition, along with the other two ingredients that are also superfoods, lemon and garlic, it gives a bonus to the nutritional value of this dish.
Do not stop reading: Green vs green juice Smoothies
This great combination will leave shaped by its rich flavor and delicious consistency that can not wait to prepare.
Broccoli with lemon and garlic for reducing diets
- 1 fresh broccoli
- 1 clove garlic chopped large party
- Lemon zest
- Pinch of pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Medium lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- The first step in preparing this delicious dish is washed and disinfected well broccoli. Once disinfected, raisins to cut it into small pieces along with the stem.
- Prepare a baking and places the cut broccoli and thereabove of scattered way.
- In turn you will be mixing the garlic and lemon in a bowl, and when you're ready (be as a sauce) put it over the broccoli in the tray.
- When you have finished spreading the sauce over the broccoli and put everything in place, put the tray in the oven. To get a crisp broccoli you should make sure that the stove is on as a grill and you will be giving several turns so well browned on all sides.
- An average baking temperature is sufficient, and the time is about 40 minutes depending on your oven.
Once the dish is ready, you can taste it alone or serve as a complement to other dishes such as the salmon, which is a right combination of food and it will be a good choice for dieters to lose weight you're doing. It is excellent for any occasion.
Do not stop reading: Cream of garlic as a natural antibiotic
Writing: Life Lúcida