Exercise to combat sagging arms
While this routine also applies to men, especially in this article focuses on the work of the posterior muscles of the arm (triceps) and shoulders (deltoids) in women, who work these muscles with a special routine with less overhead so that exercise is beneficial to overcome sagging arms.
Before starting this exercise, it is recommended and important to warm up and heat the area to work, arms and back, in this case the back of the arm will work, and this is a simple way to stretch the back also stretches .
Heating arms before exercise
As the picture show, stand next to a wall. Keep open the same hips and legs stretched well back while pull the abdomen. Up arm above the head with the elbow slightly flexed. Leave the other arm stretched beside the body. Make 6 changes arm stretching back well.
Working the triceps to reduce sagging arms
Pushups with knee.
- Purpose of the exercise: Triceps muscle action.
- Position: knees and crossed or joined and raised legs, palms resting on the ground, extended arms, spaced HEIGHT shoulders and bust online, abdominal within not bend back.
- Movement: bend your arms and extend the descent on the rise with a slow and safe setting posture of the back and abs tight, not vitiate posture. Ensure not arch back, during the return phase, avoid overextending elbows: can harm the joints, This is an effective method to overcome sagging arms.
Do not stop reading: Recommended Exercises To Prevent Varicose Veins
To tone triceps and prevent sagging arms
- Purpose: action of the lats and triceps to reduce sagging arms.
- Position: standing, left leg placed in front of the right, slightly bend the trunk forward and supporting his left hand on a bench. right arm extended to the floor in a small dumbbell hand.
- Movement: a) With right arm and elbow flexed horizontal line with the shoulder should extend his arm back, taking the form shown in the image above. When finished, run with the other arm. Keep your back straight, never arched. The neck should be in line with the rest of the column.
Dumbbell triceps exercise
|Win sagging arms|
|Dumbbell exercises to overcome sagging arms|
Triceps variation work
- Kneeling or standing up straight.
- Back straight, feet, legs slightly apart.
Movement should start with the arm extended up and flex until a 90 ° angle.
Exercise to tone your shoulders and back of the arm
Working triceps using a bench or chair
The work of this exercise is focused on the triceps and is most effective for toning the back of the arm where mostly presented sagging.
Do not stop reading: How to create a perfect environment for sleep
Elbows point backward and not sideways, back straight, legs together. It is recommended putting fingers near the edges and to the sides, this will help keep the direction of your elbows back.
Movement: bend your arms until an angle of 90 °.
Perform 3 sets of 8 repetitions.
Exercise to overcome sagging arms one at a time
8 repetitions followed for each arm, each arm 2 times.
- 8 repetitions followed for each arm, each arm 2 times.
- 8 reps with three small rebounds for each arm. Rebounding averages are extensions efore reaching the rest position.
- 8 repetitions followed for each arm, each arm 3 times.
- 8 reps with three small rebounds for each arm.
Writing: Life Team Lúcida