How to prepare your own aloe vera juice for medicinal treatments
The properties of aloe vera juice you can make in your own home brings numerous health benefits, Here we will share you how to do and how to consume it.
- It is recommended to gather everything you need before you begin. This is important because the fresh aloe vera gel oxidizes very quickly once contacted with air, it is important to extract and process the gel immediately after opening the sheet.
- Use the knife to trim the thorny edges of the sheet. And then rinse with cold water.
- Aloe leaf split into two halves. Remove the clear, translucent gel.
- Put aloe vera gel in a blender and add some citrus juice, such as orange or grapefruit. The juice helps stabilize briefly exposing aloe vera gel and improve taste. Mix these ingredients for about two minutes.
- Pour the juice aloe vera in an airtight container. Refrigerate the juice of aloe vera at home. It will stay fresh up to one week, but is most powerful in terms of health benefits, if consumed within two days.
- Mix two spoonfuls of aloe vera gel in a glass of water to a glass of juice of aloe vera. You can mitigate or enhance the flavor accompanied with some fruit juice.
How to consume Aloe Vera juice for medicinal treatments
Aloe vera juice for constipation
The aloe vera juice is made of a yellow liquid (latex), a potent, natural laxative, which is extracted from the herb. Its powerful laxative properties are beneficial in the treatment of constipation.
Do not stop reading: 30 Reasons to home remedies with aloe vera
Treatment for intestinal problems
The aloe vera juice is also effective in the treatment of other gastrointestinal complications such as irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers and regularizing bowel. Further:
- Relieves stomach pain
- Alkalinization increases and reduces acidity in the body
- It stimulates the normal lining of the stomach
Aloe vera juice for diabetes
Drinking aloe vera juice helps regulate blood sugar levels. While there are conventional treatments for diabetes, many people choose alternative natural medicines such as aloe vera juice. However, before you start drinking aloe vera, be sure to consult a doctor to avoid possible side effects, reports the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM).
Helps lose weight
Want to lose weight naturally? By helping stabilize metabolic rate, reduce lipid levels and help burn fat, Aloe Vera juice is useful for weight loss.
Improving oral health
Studies have shown that regular consumption of aloe vera juice improves oral health and hygiene. Reduce gingivitis and plaque formation. It provides a laxative relief for cold sores and canker sores. The gel application directly to the gums fresh aloe reduces pain and inflammation.
Do you suffer from constant sinus problems? Try aloe vera that is rich in magnesium lactate acts as an antihistamine that helps reduce the problem of inflammation of the sinuses and chest due to various allergies.
Fighting cancer with regular intake of aloe juice. It contains high level of anti-cancer properties that impede tumor growth by preventing cancer.
Do not stop reading: The danger of mixing grapefruit (grapefruit) with medication.
Boosts the immune system
Drinking aloe vera juice regularly replenished amino acid deficiency in your body. The high content of vitamins in it, boosts the body's immune system and defense mechanism.
Helps relieve common cold and Grupe
Those who regularly suffer from cold, cough, flu, nasal congestion, bronchitis and other respiratory disorders, Aloe Vera juice is the best natural solution.
Taking aloe vera juice orally as a dietary supplement
In addition to its medicinal properties, aloe vera juice is used as a food supplement that has a content of useful nutrients. The Food and Drug Administration it also approved as a natural food flavoring substances recommended, according to a report by the National Institute of Health.
Aloe vera has little or no side effects on most consumers. Potential side effects include loss of electrolytes, which delays the healing process, changing the color of the urine to a pink, fluid imbalance and intestinal cramps.
The interaction of medicines and aloe vera
There are certain conditions that exacerbate the side effects of aloe vera juice. People with Crohn's disease, other intestinal problems, who are menstruating, have appendicitis or colitis, they should talk to a doctor before taking aloe vera juice. Aloe vera juice can make drugs associated with some of these conditions to be ineffective.
The recommended dose of aloe vera liquid is 2 tablespoons one to three times a day, alone or in juices.
Research and Writing: Life Lúcida