Green tea is one of the best natural antioxidants there, it is high in flavonoids which makes it an excellent drink to fight disease, premature aging, free radicals and slimming. There are many ways taking green tea to burn fat and lose weight, then references to the 5 forms are known.
Why take green tea to lose weight?
The effectiveness of this weight loss drink is based on 3 key factors:
- Stimulates caloric expenditure, which directly influences on body weight.
- Increases metabolism and increases the action of digestive enzymes.
- Act like a potent diuretic prevents fluid retention and helps to eliminate toxins.
- Reduces fat accumulated. Green tea can inhibit lipolysis, the process by which fats (triglycerides) are broken down in the body. Inhibition of breakdown of triglycerides prevents fat absorption, thereby ensuring that much would be gained weight. In addition to this, green tea catechins inhibit an important enzyme which accelerates the metabolism, thereby increasing the burning of calories.
5 ways to take green tea to burn fat and lose weight
These benefits can be harnessed to tea in different presentations, either as an infusion, cold tea or tablets. The importance for its effectiveness lies in being constant and measuring the appropriate amount.
1. Take 3 times a day after each meal
The most effective way of drink green tea to lose weight, It is to be consistent in after every meal making. Immediately 20- 30 minutes after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thus prevents the iron from food is absorbed and simultaneously promotes fat burning and accelerated metabolism.
2. Green tea weight loss pills
Green tea may also be consumed in capsules, so a pill after each main meal will be enough to get your benefits. The capsules have the same active ingredients as an infusion, it acts as an antioxidant and stimulates thermogenesis process.
Do not stop reading: The best and worst foods for abdominal fat
3. Take green tea on an empty stomach in the morning
Following the same pattern of taking 3 to 4 cups a day can be taken in the morning before breakfast and mixed with lemon juice to enhance its slimming effect. Then 30 minutes after lunch and last 1 hour before going to sleep.
4. juice cold green tea
Another way to enjoy the fat burning benefits of this drink, is it in a rich cold juice with green tea. Prepare this drink is extremely simple, proceeds to be infused and allowed to stand, once this cold mixed with lemon, mint, ice and sweetener. It can be taken 30 minutes after each meal.
5. Green Tea with chia seeds
Chia are filled with fiber, protein and omega 3. Prepare a drink with these two ingredients, for example a shake chia seed with green tea helps burn fat very effectively. Omega3 polyunsaturated fatty acids can enhance the bioavailability of green tea antioxidants, achieving enhance their effect weight loss.
Variants of green tea for weight loss
This drink is very versatile, it can be prepared in many different ways, such as in these variants:
- Churning avocado (avocado): It is a very rich and energy drink, which provides the nutrients needed to lose weight.
- With sodium bicarbonate: Baking brings properties that help you lose weight and can be combined with an infusion of green tea to take advantage of all its benefits and vary slightly, although the flavor can be somewhat unpleasant, the results are truly effective.
- Green tea with lemon and gingerThese three components potentiate each other, with an infallible recipe for weight loss.
- Preparation of green tea water: This preparation is perfect to be taken throughout the day, from morning till night. It does not have a limit as it consists of the same three cups of tea mixed with four cups of water. It can be combined with lemon and some sweetener to improve the taste. With this method, the diuretic effect is enhanced.
- Green tea with mint. This drink contains only 9 calories. It's a recipe refreshing green tea helps in weight loss which also uses the benefits of mint. Peppermint helps to a satiety effect and also prevents future hunger cravings that may have during the day. Mint is also an excellent digestive and fat burning in the body. You Need 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, 2 green tea bags and a teaspoon of honey or stevia to sweeten (optional).
Do not stop reading: Lose weight easily with celery
Considerations when taking green tea
This drink like other tea has a stimulating substance known as teína. Therefore, its use should be monitored in at night to avoid side effects like insomnia. In addition, excessive consumption is not recommended for pregnant women, children or people with high blood pressure.
- You should never drink more than 5 cups a day, because it can cause rapid heartbeat, diarrhea or headaches.
- consumption other medicines should be avoided altogether, or possibly always consult with a doctor.
- People who have problems of stress or anemias, should be especially careful, since the consumption of this can hinder the absorption of iron in the body.
Most suitable for consumption is to add approximately 3 grams of green tea, so that the daily consumption does not exceed 10 grams. It is recommended to consult with a medical specialist before starting any consumption of tea, because even in the case of natural products, it may have significant side effects.