Walking barefoot or walking in direct contact with the earth, it has gone from being an eccentric or wild tendency to be a scientifically documented practice a number of remarkable benefits for health, such as increased antioxidant, reducing inflammation and can improve sleep quality.
For best benefits of walking barefoot it is necessary to understand what we mean when talking about walking or barefoot, this means walking on dirt, grass or sand (Walking barefoot on any natural surface)
Studies show that health benefits of walking barefoot come from the relationship between our bodies and electrons on earth. The planet has its own natural charge, and apparently, this connection is most effectively when we are in direct contact with it, hence the need to walk barefoot.
Why you should walk barefoot?
A review published in the Journal of Environment and Public Health, analyzed a number of studies showing the benefits of going barefoot as it improves health. Patients with chronic pain using carbon fiber mattresses earth slept better and experienced less pain.
Health benefits of going barefoot
Another study found that walking barefoot changed the electrical activity in the brain, as measured by electroencephalograms. But another study found barefoot and in contact with the ground increases the conductivity of the skin, moderate heart rate, improves glucose regulation, reduced stress and boosts immunity.
Do not stop reading: The computer can affect vision
More benefits of going barefoot
A particularly compelling research, published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, showed that walking barefoot increases the burden of red blood cells. As a result, cells avoid clumping, thereby decreasing blood viscosity.
right ways to go barefoot and its benefits
Since there are proven benefits of walking barefoot, even so must recommend taking frequent walks in nature. Regular walking at least half an hour a day can reduce the risk of cancer, improve cardiovascular health, maintain weight and prevent diabetes. In addition, walking improves blood oxygenation, circulation, and immune response, removes toxins and relieves stress, Now add to this the benefits of walking Descalso and have at your disposal a remedies more effective to heal your body and keep it in good condition.
List benefits of walking barefoot
- Walking barefoot improves sleep disorders, including sleep apnea.
- For pain relief. chronic muscle pain and joint pain, and other types of pain.
- Benefits for respiratory problems. Walking barefoot improves asthma and respiratory conditions.
- It helps relieve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Prevents inflammation and significantly improves problems related to abdominal distention.
- Improves blood circulation so going barefoot helps maintain proper blood flow to the extremities and calm cold feet and problems related to hypertension.
- Regulates energy levels and we relieves symptoms of physical decay, it is always advisable to walk according to our pace and fitness.
- Relieves stress and anxiety and we surround ourselves with nature and contact with the ground evens our inner rhythm.
- Walking barefoot improves immune system activity and the immune system.
- Best glucose levels in people with diabetes with proper nutrition.
- Walking barefoot is a very effective treatment to relieve symptoms of depression and low moods.
Be sure to read: Pistachios to fight stress
Walking barefoot and improve breathing
As we walk, our breathing starts to synchronize our movement. Experience a feeling of expansion and freedom. Walking barefoot becomes more than just an exercise; It becomes a form of healing, removing our stress and replacing it with a mood more positive and healer. Begins today to test the benefits of walking barefoot.
Writing: Life Team Lúcida