You can grow aloe vera at home in a very simple way, learning what the recommendations irrigation, care and types of ideal soil, you get this plant can give all its beneficial contributions to health, and always at your fingertips.
If everyone knew the properties of the aloe vera plant all they cultivate at least one at home. This is known as the miracle plant because it has many health benefits and beauty, for this reason it is that there are several products based on aloe vera or aloe.
How to grow aloe vera at home
All those who have these plants in your garden or in a pot on your balcony can improve their health or beauty without spending money on products that promise too much and few effective. now let's see as aloe vera can grow step by step and in your own home.
Aloe Vera can be planted in a very easy way, besides being a very hardy plant when it is an adult plant has the characteristic of generating links from its own root, giving what is considered their children, small plants aloe vera in a small size that begin to develop, when these links reach a size between 8 to 12 cm long, they can be separated from the mother plant, and thus be transplanted into another container.
Son of aloe vera and can be transplanted
- They should not be watered after planting, it is advisable to wait for about 7 days for fresh water them first.
- The best time for new children, or new roots for transplanting is in autumn.
- They need lots of sunlight
- It is not recommended to leave them in very cold areas
- The recommended soil is acidic and sandy it.
- must not have an abundant irrigation and irrigation is recommended scarce.
Do not stop reading: How to make a basket or basket only environmentally friendly materials
Recommendations to grow aloe vera at home
These are all the secrets you should know to achieve to grow aloe vera plant at home.
- Type of pot: For an aloe vera plant can grow perfectly be used with a wide, shallow pot. The lightweight pots are the most recommended because when change of location is more convenient and easy. Clay pots are more recommended than plastic because the former is much more porous.
- Soil type: Aloe vera needs a porous soil and also needs to drain easily, for this reason the ideal soil is mixed between sand and soil.
- Light: This type of plant needs to receive sunlight so it is important to place the pots where it can receive the highest possible natural light. When the leaves of aloe vera is brown means that the plant is getting too much light.
- Protection: When temperatures are very low the Panta needs to be protected, one way to do this is to place the pot inside the home, in a place where it can receive natural light, if this is on the outside should be cover the pot.
- Irrigation: Aloe vera is a plant that needs to be watered frequently, the proper way to water this plant type is every 15 days. When aloe vera is transplanted to wait 7 days to water it, because it needs to heal the wounds that were caused to perform the transplant.
How to properly irrigate aloe vera?
It is important to note that plant can rot with overwatering, so watering should be every 15 days by placing the water on the earth and not on the leaves. This does not mean that the plant does not need to be watered when the leaves are thin and wrinkled is a sign that you need more water.
Do not stop reading 5 fly repellent herbs
What are the benefits of aloe vera plant?
Inside the aloe vera gel has a found in most properties, this gel can be applied to the skin or also consume all depending on the case in which it is used.
- It is antiseptic
- It acts as a natural moisturizer for hair
- It works as a powerful painkiller
- It is Anti-Acne
- It is healing
- It is anti-inflammatory
- It is purifying.
- It is able to eliminate fungi
- It has digestive action
- It is able to regenerate skin cells
- Protects the immune system
- It can quickly penetrate the skin
- Contains vitamins A, C and B
What can the aloe vera plant used?
- Removes dark spots and acne: The acneicas and acne scars skins can improve their appearance with just apply the gel inside the plant.
- Eliminates constipation: You can drink juice of aloe vera gel for a laxative effect.
- Removes hemorrhoids: The application on the affected area is able to eliminate the hemorrhoid or at least improve your symptoms.
- Eliminates toothache: When severe pain suffers can use its analgesic action it is just to chew my gel for a few minutes.
- Heal wounds and remove the scars: No matter how severe the injury this plant can cicatrizarla and also remove marks or scars that this leaves on the skin. It's really powerful!
- Eliminates bad breath: Thanks to its antiseptic properties can eliminate oral bacteria and maintaining super fresh breath made daily rinses aloe vera.
Writing: Life Team Lúcida